cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problme in Releasing forecast from DP to SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am releasing the final forecast(9AMANUP) from DP to SNP, but when i select the planning book of SNP no forecasting fields filled with values in the planning book.

My question is how we can ensure that the releasing is properly done from DP to SNP.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

A.Fahrudeen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fahrudeen ,

You can ensure the demand plan release done properly or not ,as below .

1. Check in the Result Log box where you can see the results of release if successful or with error .

2. Check if you have rightly entered the Proposed strategy under Demand Tab Page of Product Location master.

3. Check what category FA, FB you have entered in the release Profile. If no category has been set it will take from the Proposed strategy as per point 2 else is nothing is mentioned it will take FA by default.

4. You can check the demand elements like PIR ,Forecasts in <i>/n/sapapo/rrp3</i> .

Regds ,Digs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Digs,

Thanks for your fast reply, i follow the same procedure to releash the dp forecast to snp as you wrote, but still i am getting any value in the snp planning area.

I tried in both ways i.e first i released the 9AMANUP then i do it for 9ADFCST, in the both the cases i am getting any data's in the planning area of SNP.

Thanks alot.

Regards,

A.Fahrudeen

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls let me know if ,

Any error log you are getting or not while release.

Are you able to see data in /n/sapapo/rrp3 .

Tnks,Digs...

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farudeen,

Can you check if the Product and Location characteristics are correctly mapped in the Release to SNP (/SAPAPO/MC90) and also that the location-product codes match between DP and SNP. Basically if you use say characteristics in DP as Z_MATERIAL = 9AMATNR in SNP and Z_CUSTOMER = 9ALOCNO in SNP then the characteristics values for Z_MATERIAL and Z_CUSTOMER should be exact same as the location-product master data (9AMATNR and 9ALOCNO).

Also check the results log for the Release (better run Release in background) and provide details for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

A log is created while i release the forecast and it has the status of green, but i am not able to see any data's in /n/sapapo/rrp3 .

Regards,

A.Fahrudeen

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I hope you have taken care of ..

Active model assignment to Location-Product comb'n if data directly loaded in DP.

If you are not using a standard Characteristics as 9AMATNR and 9ALOCNO in source planning area of DP for Material and Location then specify the actual Characteristics in Extended Tab for both.

I have created a data for checking this scenario and Log I am getting are <b>Characteristic Combination of Location-Product</b> and <b>Forecast Release with Green Signal</b> and Log will be the only better option to check if the data is released .

I think these are the only possible reasons ,pls let me know if get right one ...

Tnks ,Digs...

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fahrudeen ,

Pls check ..

1.Customizing (SPRO) in Maintain Category Groups <u><b>DF1</b></u> you have set the category which is used in SNP release porfile

2. And If you are using SNP planning area other than 9ASNP02 then check in your Planning area ->Key Fig tab->Details you have defined the same Category Grp DF1 and category for 9ADFCST

Normally FA category is used for releasing to SNP .

Hope this helps

Regds,Digs...

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank sfor rewarding points,but does that solved your total purpose,

I mean are you able to release the Demand Plan and could see it in SNP planning book. Pls let me know if any additional activity you need to do for that ..

Tnks ,Digs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Digs,

I am working on that issue, if any prolems or updation is comes i will let you know, and thanks for spending time to solve my query.

Regards,

A.Fahrudeen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digs / Sommnath ,

Hi Experts,

I am sucessful in releasing the forecasting data from DP to SNP, thank's alot for all your input.

Regards,

A.Fahrudeen