cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object locked for Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

One of the project is locked for replication to PS and we are unable to edit the project in cProjects ,so as to change the status of the project.Other projects are replicating properly.Inbound and Outbound queues are clear and the bdoc processing also doesnt seem to be a problem...

So if anybody have come across such an issue,please guide..

<b>Scenario : Replication to PS through CRM middleware

Type : Project role</b>

Regards

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens some time due to various reasons, like link between middleware and SAP failed, or SAP server is down for movement , or if some R/3 user also opened same project at time of interface running.

1. The solution is just check I-Doc status using T-cod ‘WE05’, reprocess the I-Doc again and reopen the project.

2. If this is not the case than please check from ‘SM04’ may be your session has been hanged so please terminate the session and reprocess the I-Doc.

Enjoy SAP…

Don’t for get to give points if its useful ans.

Namskar,

Ketan Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

Thanks a lot for your response.

The project is in locked(only this project) status from past 5 days.Am unable to edit this project for changes in cProjects .Other projects are replicating without any errors and delta load is also fine.The bdoc was having error and was reprocessed.In smw01 the bdoc state description is <b>Set to processed (fully processed)</b> and if I check for "Show bdoc msg errors/receivers" the state of the bdoc is "E Error in Outbound Processing".This was reprocessed on 24.01.07.How can I rectify the state of the bdoc from "E Error in outbound processing" to "P Processed".And how can I edit this project for changes and delta load.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe now its look like a error from user while entering the data before triggering the interface.

Please list all I-Doc from 24th onward, filter it with respect to WBS and check for the data error if any. If every thing looks ok than select all I-Doc and reprocess it will update the project to current status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ketan,

I am unable to filter the IDocs with respect to WBS. Could pls throw some light regarding this.

A quick reply will be highly appreciated...

Regards,

Sujay Ghorpade.

Answers (0)