cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Communication channels during configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to XI, please someone help.

While configurating a flat file to XML scenario. I've created two communication channels, one for sender and the other for receiver. while creating the sender agreement and receiver agreement using Configuration Wizard, i don't see anything while selecting communication channel. It shows as "no objects found".

can someone please help?

Thanks,

rk.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just a wild guess....check if the communication channel is created under the busniess service/system u have selected.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You first create the communication Channels under your business system in Objects TAb in Configuration.

check this link for Configuration Wizard.

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

<i>don't see anything while selecting communication</i>

You have to select correct Business system/Business service under which you created communication channel ie...

1)Cretae communication channel under Bservice/Bsystem.

2)Use that BService/BSystem while selecting the communication channel while configuring ID through Configuration wizard...

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

If you dont select your sender service and the outbound interface correctly you will not see your sender comm. channel. So please check whether you are giving correctly or not?

Also try to create manually and check whether you are able to create or not. You should not see any difference, but just to check if everything is fine or not.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The best thing i can suggest is go through the screen shots

File 2 File in the following links

It had every thing

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

I think in your case names are not matching

Check mannually all the components

From business services ,name spaces, Components

RD,ID,SA,RA

note: For very beginning try to create all the components manually after that you

can use Wizard ...!!!

I hope it will help you

Regards

Prasad