cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to flat file using Integration process does not show up at all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created a scenario IDOC to Flat File using Integration Process and one without IntegrationProcess. I am able to execute the one without Integration Process easily.

However when I send the IDOC from SAP then the Integration Process scenario just does not work.

I Checked SXMB_MONI There is no entry for the Integration Process.I can see entry for other without Integration Process.

SXI_CACHE : I can see my Integration Process active

SWEQADM : I have activated the Event Queue and Background job

SWF_XI_ADM_BPE : ALL BPE is showing green status.

All syntax check on IP are fine.

There is no Basis Help for me so there could be some additional basis steps which need to be configured. Has anyone faced such an issue with Integration Process?

Regards

Prashanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u maintained rfc port and destination to XI from ur sneder R/3 system.Also check sm58 transaction on ur R/3 system once u send the idoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope this might help you. when u configure an IDoc as Sender with BPM this is how you proceed.

<b>1<b>. let us split the scenario into two</b>.</b>

a. <b>Sender to BPM</b> ( Integration Process).

b. <b>BPM to Receiver</b>.

<b>2. First let us configure the first Sender to BPM.</b>

a. Sender Agreement( <b>Not required</b> ).

b. Receiver Agreement( <b>NOT Required</b>).

c. Receiver Determination( Sender Service, Outbound Interface, Receiver Service(<b>Integration Process</b>).

d. Interface Determination( Inbound Interface(Sender Abstract Interface), Message Mapping(NOT Required if your using transformation stepin Integration Process)).

<b>3. Now let us configure the Second BPM to Receiver.</b>

a. Sender Agreement( <b>NOT Required</b>)

b. Receiver Agreement( Sender Service(<b>Integration process</b>), Receiver Abstarct Interface,Receiver service, Inbound Interface).

c. Receiver Determination( Sender Service(Integration Process), Receiver Abstarct Interface,Receiver Service).

d. Interface Determination( Inbound Interface, Message Mapping(<b>NOT Required</b>)).

So Finally we have <b>One Receiver Agreement</b>, <b>Two Receiver Determinations</b>, <b>Two Interface Determinations</b>.

Please let me know if you have any more queries.

Regards

Gopi

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you getting any messages in the SXMB_MONI ? If not , go to SM58 of R/3 system and check the status

check out these-

1. Receiver Determination between IDOC sender and BPM as a receiver exists

Recheck in the diretcory and activate it again. It should trigger the IntegratioN process. Also check the interface determination

2. Check the status of messages in the transaction IDX5

3. Hope BPm is activated.

At last -Try to change the bpm and activate it again. Re-Import the Integration Process into Dierctoyr and Refresh the cache in SXI_CACHE.

Also this blog may give some hints- it is for multipkle idoc types

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I activated my integrtion scenario again,refreshed cache but still when I send MaterialIdoc from SAP it is not received by the BPM. I dont see any BPM in SXMB_MONI.

I think the problem could be with Sender and Interface in configuration :

From IDOC to BPM

1 In the Builder I have created message Interface msg_idoc(outbound,async) for message type MATMAS.MATMAS05.

In Configuration I have Service = SENDER1( R3 System) Interface=msg_idoc

Receiver = BlueberryBPM

I am expecting that when I send IDOC MASTMAS05 from SENDER(R3) then it should show up in SXMB_MONI with Sender Service = SENDER1 and SenderInterface= msg_idoc.Since msg_idoc has data type MATMAS05 i expect that the idoc will get identified in XI with SenderInterface as msg_idoc showing up in SXMB_MONI instead of MATMAS05.

However in SXMB_MONI it shows SenderInterface as MATMAS.MATMAS05 instead of msg_idoc.How can I get the SenderInterface as msg_idoc instead of MATMAS.MATMAS05 which has been configured for another interface without BPM.

If I am able to get in SXMB_MONI : Sender Service = SENDER1,Interface= msg_idoc where msg idoc has been defined as outbound,async with data taype MATMAS05 then I should be able to trigger my BPM.However I always get Interface as MATMAS05 for SENDER1 .

Regards,

Prashanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u cannot keep active both the scenarios in the same time(i.e With and Without BPM). So u need to remove the Receiver determination of the other one, so that the sent IDOC triggers your BPM scenario. And one IDOC sent can trigger only one scenario.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should use the IDOC interface (MATMAS.MATMAS05) directly. Having a message interface msg_idoc won't work as it won't know how to route it.