cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redetermine Pricing Procedure in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!,

This is a very unique requirement and I was wondering if standard R/3 can handle this.

I have new PP which should be redetermined while creating a Sales Order.I am aware that a PP gets determined by Sales area ,Doc PP and Cust PP combination.But in my case I cannot create a new Doc type so that I can assign it a new Doc PP.Niether can I always go to the customer to change the Cust PP so that when I create the sales order the new PP gets determined.

My requirement is that when I create the sales order it brings in the default PP and using something I change it to a new one.There are no CustPP and DocPP fields available in the sales order catalogue for the same.

I was wondering if the Pricing procedure field in the Condition type configuration can be of any use?

Worthy answers would be rewarded with points...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. That is not possible in sales order. However, it is possible in billing document, by maintaining separate Document pricing procedure in Billing Type.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh unfortunately I cannot even use a new billing doc type but those are certainly good thoughts .Thanks and I will award you points for that.

Do you think using some mod I can call the custPP field into the sales order transaction(I know this field doesnt come as standard) and then I change it during Va01 ,reprice so that new PP gets determined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

I think you can keep all the conditions as manual in your pricing procedure and can put the relevant conditions and their values in the sales order itself.In this way there won't be any need of redetermining your procedure.

Redetermining is basically used if you have some new values whcih needs to be put.There is another option of carry out new pricing at the item level condition screen.There is a tab of update at the bottom part of the screen,you can click and can select the requirement which will redetermine your pricing but I think first option would be better for you.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well certainly this is a interesting requirement.One thing I would like to know is what is the scenario in your case.

As per my understanding when you talk about redetermining the pricing procedure in sales order itself there has to be a preceding document with a different pricing procedure than what you want in sales order.Is this the business case ?

Because if this is not the case then there is no need of redetermination of pricing procedure.You can set in your determination the desired PP.

Kindly explain the scenario in detail.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understanding the requirement, I have a few queries.

1. What will be new in the pricing procedure? Is it price condition, Discounts, taxes,etc.?

If my understanding is correct, then I suggest you to have 2 pricing condition in a pricing procedure (This is not a standard practice, but workaround). Let the default price condition (say PR00) be prior to the one which has to be replaced (say ZP00 - copy of PR00). Keep the Second Price (ZP00) as manual entry.

You can get a routine written from Abaper that when the second pricing is picked, the methodlogy you the the pricing procedure to work & maintain the same for alternative calcutaion type in pricing procedure.

You requirement is not an easy one & you have to work on such workaround & development of routine for alternative calculation type.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is " Can I redetermine the Pricing Procedure anyhow at the time of creation of sales order?"

Former Member
0 Kudos

just try to reassign TKOMK-KALSM & VBAK-KALSM in userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk. It should help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sairhei,Thanks for the inputs I have rewarded you points..Could you pls explain what these fields are?

Former Member
0 Kudos

these fields are pricing procedure 🐵 which is going to be used for your document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once the condition types.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry I am completely lost on the solution proposed by you.

Where are you asking me to check the condition types? Would appreciate if Could you detail your answer please.

Thanks