Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Script Amount in wrong format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

PO print program for GB is giving the amount as 2.600,00 while we need to

get it as 2,600.00 . This wrong formatting is occuring eratically. I have set my user settings properly but still for some POs this wrong formatting happening.

Sap script form takes &EKPO-NETWR& field. While I debug, the field is displayed as wrong formatting as 2.600,00 .

Is it that I need to set /: set country = space? But it works ok for many a time and it fails some times! This is a production issue and any suggestions are appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I would check where and how the SET COUNTRY is being done. It is probably based on some variable like the ship-to country.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the sap script coding and no where the set country code is there.

If I have to code ' /:set country = space ' , where should I keep this coding? In main window elements?

Appreciate your response. Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the print program for SET COUNTRY.

In standard SAP I believe that they usually do this after OPEN_FORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt Nagel,

Thanks for your response. I did check print program and it is coded as set country lfa1-land1. I am confused now. Any further clues??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, if you go through debug you will see which country is causing the formatting.

How you fix the logic is up to you.

It may be that the vendor master has the wrong country..

Message was edited by:

Matt Nagel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the user profile. Go to SU3 and set the decimal notation and period notation.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set my settings properly but still when PO is displayed ( ONLY for some POs and NOT ALL POs ) the amounts show 2.600,00 instead of 2,600.00 as per my settings.

Appreciate any inputs !