Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can access SDM services - J2ee engine not accesible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I have the following problem:

My j2ee engine is working, and SDM service is running <u>(I can see it in the netweaver administrator</u>, they are green) but.... not in my NWDeveloperStudio since yesterday ! I was working very good, deploying and seen my applications in the Enterprise Portal.... I can't understand what could happend in the server ....someone knows why is happening this.....it is very strange, because all was good and somethings happened.

I was able to see the green nodes in de j2ee engine panel, then the problem start with "Server abc did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Connection between SDM client and server is broken" and today, I can be able to see neither the engine running nor green nodes.... but they are running....my message port is ok, because I was working very well.

Thanks in advance.....

ahhh another thing... I be able to deploy Portal applications without problem (.par) ... but this .par app are not deploying by the SDM

Leslie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leslie,

You can perform the following checks:

1. Check for the host address of your SAP J2EE Engine in

Windows->Preferences->SAP JEE Engine.

2. If that is correcet, you can check if ur hosta file has got corrupted, or if it

includes the IP address of the J2EE engine you are using .

This can be done by:

Start->Run->Drivers->etc->hosts

2a. Open this file using notepad and enter the IP address of the J2EE Engine that

you want to use along with a string name separated by tabspace. Give a

newline and then save the file.

3. After this, try to restart the J2EE Engine from your NWDS. If the connection

breaks between SDM Client and Host, then you will have to restart both the

SDM and the Server.

I hope this helps you..

Answers (0)