Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal and CRM authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in the process of installing CRM, to create a CRM authorization role, I downloaded the role from Portal and imported to CRM as a base, and add several transactions to the role. The authorization works okay when user access from portal or CRM except the user can update the customer master (sold-to and ship- to) information from portal but it can't from CRM (we don't want the user to update ship-to and sold-to info). When I turned on the trace, it doesn't check the same transaction code, S_TCODE for CRM, BSP_APPL for portal. SU24 is to control what authorization to check for S_TCODE, what is the transaction for BSP_APPL?

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks!

Janice.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the answer.

0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

Would you send me one senario Security set up in CRM Security. I am struggling to set up CRM ACE and relation between Business parter Hierarchy and Information Object. So what is the main steps in CRM Security. Please if you would send me

Thanks

Happy

0 Kudos

What a coincidence...