cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to jdbc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai xi consultant,

what are the basic configuration steps for file to jdbc scenerio.

for connecting to sql server , we need any settings to be done in SLD?

and give me the clear picture of jdbc adapter part of it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried to deploy the MS SQL JDBC drivers in to XI...But I m getting the following error

Deployment started Sat Oct 18 17:41:26 GMT+05:30 2008

===========================================================================

Starting Deployment of com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib

SDM will now stop cluster instance processes in order to perform offline deployment. It could take some time, so please be patient. After that the deployment will proceed.

Aborted: development component 'com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'3.0.0220040608173429.0000':

Error: Caught the following error or exception: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

Additional error message is:

com/sap/sql/connect/OpenSQLDataSource

What can you do?

- See SAP note 514156 for further information.

Deployment of com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib finished with Error (Duration 13234 ms)

can any one help me...pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tamil,

Go through this document for installing the drivers.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3867a582-0401-0010-6cbf-9644e49f...

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tamil,

First you need to install the drivers in XI. Ask your basis guys to install the drivers. Then you can proceed further.

Go through the weblog given by pooja. Apart from this see this weblogs which may help you:

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

/people/yining.mao/blog/2006/09/13/tips-and-tutorial-for-sender-jdbc-adapter

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its regular simple to develop scenario.

Use file Sender adapter to pickup the file, then do the mapping to JDBC receiver format and call JDBC adapter to send the data.

On JDBC side, in order to use MS-SQL Server database, first you need to deploy the JDBC drivers for MS-SQL Server. Please verify yourself or ask your admin guys whether they have these drivers deployed.

There are lot of File to JDBC scenarios in the SDN but the key point is deploying the drivers for JDBC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have a look at these weblogs :

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3867a582-0401-0010-6cbf-964...

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/19/rdbms-system-integration-using-xi-30-jdbc-senderreceiver-adapter

thanks,

pooja