cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Posting Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following Invoice errors when I try to release to accounting.

Could anybody help me understand how I can fix these?

Some Invoices are many years old ones.

1) No charge item requiring a price.

2)No charge item requiring a price.

3)Tax statement item missing for tax code S0

4)System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lets go one by one. Free of charge item would ask price only if the free goods pricing was not done. In the sense the item category for the free of charge item's pricing indicator should be " B " which says free goods pricing. For standard items like TAN it is ' X ' indicating Standard pricing. Tax code, you need to check your master data for customer what you have maintained. check if the conditions are maintained properly for that combination of taxcode.

Regarding the rountine, you need to take the help of an abaper to understand what program is trying to do.

Hope it helps. Pl reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I am facing the same problem in Billing document VF02 when I try to release to accounting. "System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2".

Please anybody can regarding this ?

Thanks

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u should maintained both tax code( i/p tax and o/p tax)also justiction code in company code in financial accounting global settings - tax on sales /purchase - posting key - assign tax code non taxable