cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to install SRM 5.5 but I only find installation media for SRM 5.0 SR2 and upgrade media for SRM 5.5 SR2.

Is it possible to download installation medai for SRM 5.5 SR2?

kind regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A service release is a pint in time creation of a new set of installation media (CDs) and installation/upgrade guides. They are created so that a higher base level of Support packages and any features packs can be included and this means less manual effort is needed as post-install/upgrade steps is needed.

Think of it like Windows XP SP2 CDs.

When you order the latest mySAP SRM 5.5 CDs, you automatically get the latest service release. The same for the software download site.

I hope this helps,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

That I understand but I cant find installation media for SRM 5.5 SR2 to download, I only find installation media for SRM 5.0 SR2.

Do I relay need to install SRM 5.0 SR2 and then upgrade it to SRM 5.5 SR2?

Could it be that I need a other license for my sxxxxxxxxxx acount?

Kind regards

Daniel

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I would suggest you check this link out: http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Installations and Upgrades" SAP Application Components" SAP SRM (WITH SAP EBP)" SAP SRM 5.0

This link covers the mySAP SRM 5.x releases.

I would also suggest you check the mySAP SRM 5.5 master guide as this will explain the connection between 5.0 and 5.5. (http://service.sap.com/instguides).

Cheers,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks, that help me.

Kind regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information -- it did not answer the original question in the least.

Former Member
0 Kudos

None of you guys answered the orginal question, don't try to confuse people with words. Just say i don't know, i had the same question anyways. There is no Install master for SRM 5.5 on service market place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak and Secure Twenty Four,

The original question was certainly answered (even the author thought so). Have you read any of the Guides? SRM Server 5.5 is a component of SRM 5.0.

Best Regards,

Matt

Answers (0)