cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Languages/Internationlization in Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read that Labels fields etc in a VC application can be translated by following the steps at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ae/48e7428d877276e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

I would like to know if there is anything apart from this that needs to be done.

I would also like to know if once a VC application iview is made and available through a role to a user and the VC application has even got reanslated texts; will the labels reflect the translated ones say for instance if the language from personalize is changed to german

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if I correctly understand your question. All the rules that apply for languages in the Portal are valid for the VC. So when you translate labels, button texts etc. (which I call meta data), transport them on your productive system, then they shoul dbe visible once your user personalizes or logs on in this language.

The only place where it might not work out is if you have untranslated data or meta data. Then it might pop up with an error or the master language.

Answers (0)