cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of Output VAT in Russia (MWST, MWR1) / pricing procedure RVAARU

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to find an SAP template for a Russian pricing procedure I got three different results for pricing procedure "RVAARU standard - Russia":

1. IDES calculates MWST and MWS1 mandatory plus some further manual MWR* conditions.

2. SAP standard provides MWST and MWS1 as mandatory and none of those MWR* conditions.

3. SAP standard after implementing the "SAP Russian add-on" shows no MWST at all (!!), but MWS1 mandatory and even more manual MWR* conditions, one of which - MWR1 - is suddenly called "Output tax (VAT)".

Which of the three pricing procedures is correct?

I had assumed the Russian add-on provides all necessary entries for Russia, but can it be true that a legal VAT tax line is NOT calculated automatically but maintained as manual condition? If so, do I still have to maintain condition records in order to determine the correct tax code for the percentage and the FI posting?

And no MWST at all, although in customer and material master the tax classification is still determined by MWST?

Who has experience with Russian calculation procedures in SAP and could give me some hints?

Thanks

Christine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In pricing procedure MWST is a tax category.this tax categort reflected in both masters. this tax category linked to the tax code. for the tax category , u will maintain the condition records.

for eg. country, region ,cus tax classification ,material tax classification and tax code

so this combination linked to tax code ( for eg if u will maintain A1 Taxcode means ) A1 for VAT Same % Tax code.the system automatically values take from tax code.