Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with BAPI inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need a help in webdynpro using bapi scenario

-> my form has 6 input fields, in that 4 are drop down boxes which gets the value from respective 4 bapis.

-> 2 input fields should be in date picker which didnt get value from bapi

-> another table which is connected to bapi for ouput uses all the 6 fields as input

now my problem is, i can take the first 4 dropdown boxes values as input to grid, but i couldnt take the last 2 fields(dates) as input to it.

To make the field as date picker we need to create a structure in Dictionary object. There is no date picker to select from "Insert Child" option. that is if the type is date then it automatically makes the inputfield as date picker.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pradeep,

1. Add value node with cardinality 1..1 non-singleton as child of BAPI model node used as Table.dataSource

2. In this value node create 2 attributes of type "date"

3. In table create 2 columns with InputField as cell editor, bind "value" property of InputField-s to attributes created in [2]. For attributes of type "date" InputField works as DatePicker.

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the 6 inputfieds are passing as input to the one FNmodule? Am I correct.

that means those inputs are getting when u import the Fn module into ur WD.

2 date fields u need to create in the back end side but the system needs to set in the WD side.

then u can grid it all 6 fileds.

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lohi,

I didnt get you what you are saying... i am not importing and Fn Module... its actually a WSDL iam importing it through WD wizards.....

After importing it i need to pass 6 fields as input.....i have 4 fields of inputs which are output of 4 another wsld. i can map that 4 outputs of 4 different WSDLs to input of Grid WSDL.

the problem here is.... another two fields those are date fields i need to send to Grid WSDL as input, if i directly create valuenodes in the context, and map to fields as input to Grid WSDL the output giving error.

Hope you understud my problem..... please help me out in this regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create the input type and bind a attribute with data type as date. when you send it to bapi assign the corressponding value to bapi.

Kind Regards

Mukesh