Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info needed on Standard FM to create a customer

former_member184390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create a customer and assign Contact Person account group to it and then associate the customer to a sold to party.

Please let me know the standard FM's that should be used to achieve the same in a program.

Thanks,

Udaya.

PS: All helpful answers will b givne points.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udaya,

This can be done using BDC as well. You can take the recording of customer master by putting the relevant information using transaction SHDB.

You can create the list of all the customers and they will be uploaded on their own.You can also schedule your BDC program by SM36 in the night and by morning all the customers will be uploaded in the system.

You can take the help from you ABAPer.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

former_member184390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

We have to do this process through a BAPI so that it will be triggered by a web service. So in this case the belwo approach will not help. Please share me info regarding Standard FM if any for the same.

Regards,

Udaya.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

contact person account group assigned to the standard partner function ( AG- sold -to-party) in parner function determination.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATE and BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGE.

pls. reward if helpful

regards

Roberto

former_member184390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reply. But the belwo mentioned FM support creating Customer online way. I mean it calls the transaction. Please provide me some FM that work in batch way.

Regards,

Udaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

In case ur requirement is for mass creation why dont you create a CAT script for Customer create and then upload the variable details using an excel sheet.

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

former_member184390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

We have to do this process through a BAPI so that it will be triggered by a web service. So in this case the belwo approach will not help. Please share me info regarding Standard FM if any for the same.

Regards,

Udaya.