cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with free of cost when contract price is maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to create an FOC sales order for a particular customer, particular material, etc. This material has a contract price (ZCON). We set the usage in the header to FOC and itemcategory ZTNN is determined. This is correct. Nevertheless the item is priced with reference to the contract price in stead of nett order value 0,00. What is it that i do wrong?

Message was edited by:

Jan Laros

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. Turns out that there was no master data maintained for the Z100 condition record that activates 100 % discount for this particular SalesOrg/Plant combination. When that master data is maintained the contract price will be overruled by the discount in this particular order. Thanks everybody!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The other thing i can think of is check your sales doc type in the section of transaction flow the outline agreement messages should not be set to either C or D.

Do inform it worked or not.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you be more specific about where and how to check exactly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check customizing setting of your item category ZTNN, it should not be relevant for pricing.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathik,

Definition of Item category ZTNN in customizing: Pricing field is left blank, so the problem must come from something else. Thanks anyway.