cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Multiselected table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

I want to show a table in a iView with Multiselected values, e.g if a user belong to 4 markets, in the profile of the user must shown a table with all the markets of the system and only the markets that belong to the user will be marked.

Someone have idea of how to do this, please?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies, but I have done my table as multiselected table, and the user at runtime can select multiple values. My problem is that when trying to display the table in other view, I don´t know how to display all the values that user selected before, right now I am only displaying the element that it is in lead selection. So the table only show one element selected, when the table must to show all the elementes selected before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jorge,

isMultiSelected(int index), returns whether the element at the given index is selected (view the link I suggested above for API).

So when you click on the button in order to show only the selected rows, you can trigger a method that reads the rows and use the above method (isMultiSelected) to understand if the row has been selected. For each row selected you can add a node to another context value node in the context (.add). In the view show the new node you have generated.

However there are different solutions to solve your problem. Hope this help.

Vito

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vito, as you mentioned before with the property setSelected, you can set the rows that you want to see ass selected.

Thanks to you and the other people!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go thru this link this should helps you.

Simple create the node and VA and add the first code in your init method and take the last code snippest for creating the table and it displayed as multiple selected recores based on your condition.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/74/450e8af57065468e88e4b86de47e4b/frameset.htm

If your not getting post your issues we will gothru once .

Thanks,

Lohi.

Message was edited by:

Lohitha M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Jorge,

add a coloumn to that table insert table cell editor is checkbox. create context attribut of type boolen to table node. bind the attribute to check box. the user can select one or more check boxes.

or make the table select property to multiple.

regards,

Naga Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

to select rows in a table dinamically you can use setSelected in your code... please take a look to the api:

https://media.sdn.sap.com/javadocs/NW04/SP12/webdynpro/com/sap/tc/webdynpro/progmodel/api/IWDNode.ht...

Hope this help,

Vito