cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot generate accounting doc when creating billing doc

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

When creating billing doc, no accounting document is generated, the posting status is "Error in accounting interface". I have checked and there is no problem in account determination. Does anyone get idea on this problem? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the CO and PA accounting interface: maybe the product costing is not ok or the posting periods are closed or some validation is not fullfilled

pls. reward if helpful

regards

Roberto

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

oh...I have just found that there is problem in account determination on output tax (MWS).

does anyone know where I can set the account for MWS? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this it should work

IMG>S & D>Basic functions> taxes>Plants abroad>Assign G/L accounts to account key.

Select the appropriate table > New enteries.

Regards,

PATHIK

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

same way for the other accounts, only use a different account key (normally MWS).

roberto

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I have solved the problem by using the automatic posting in FI. I can assign a GL account for the account key MWS. So I don't need to maintain an account determination for this in SD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Accounting Determination VKOA.There check whether all the necessary settings have been done or not.Then go the billing document in the change mode and then release the same to accounting.

Hope this adds information.

Mohan

Award points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the account determination in Transaction Code VKOA.

If the data is not maitained to determine G/L, in that case it gives error. Once you maintain the relevant data in VKOA, next go to billing document in change mode VF02 & release the same to accounting.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gundam,

Check the account determination once again and try to release the billing document to accounts.

Regards

Srini