cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimport of client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am trying to import a client on quality server from production server with profile sap_all.

Import was terminated ( RC = 12 ) giving following messege.

<i>SQL error 1562 accessing GLPCA: ORA-01562: failed to extend rollback segment numbe

SQL error 1562 accessing ZJCBMLA: ORA-01562: failed to extend rollback segment numbe</i>

So I have increased the size of tablespace PSAPROLL by 1GB

( is this solution ok? )

Now I want to reimport the request. But in the import queue the status is as follows :

1. one request has gone in RC=12 ( request for client specific data )

2. One request is still in process ( request for client specific text )

When I try to import again it gives messege that one request is still in process.

Can you please suggest how to get rid of these erroneous requests and how to import the requests again without exporting the client again.

Waiting eagerly for your response.

Thanks.

-

Shamish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lele

Yes.If the rollback segment’s NEXT storage parameter is set higher than intended, decrease its value. Otherwise, use BRSPACE to add a data file to the affected tablespace (most likely PSAPROLL or PSAPUNDO).

if a client copy or client import postprocessing did not finish, the system automatically proposes restart mode when you call the transaction. The same parameter settings are used automantically.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/e8/df959834ac11d586f90000e82013e8/frameset.htm

If the restart fails, the log displays possible reasons for the error. Before you try to restart the program again, eliminate the error by killing old processes.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks!

But I am stuck in earlier stage. The import( in stms ) itself has terminated with RC=12. and the other request is still showing the TRUCK sign ; due to which I am unable to import it again.

Can you please suggest any way to remove this truck ...