cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in using table ui element

former_member224404
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When I insert a table ui element in a view, while executing system throws a dump following:

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SD4 : The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server nadcp645_SD4_10 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GET_VISIBLE_TABLE_DATA of program CL_WDR_TABLE_DATA_PROVIDER====CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L3STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

please suggest me what to do and please tell me the steps to give values to all the attributes of table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

PatrickMueller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

as Phil already mentioned, you should check whether the UI element that you would like to use are supported as cell editors for tables.

Not every UI element is suitable for a cell editor (e.g. TextEdit is not).

You should also check whether the table and it's columns are bound to the context or that your data is provided to the table ...

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

not too sure if this is the error.

I think this is something to do with the cardinality. please check that to the node to which you are binding your table, it should have a 0..n or 1..n cardinality.

Are you creating a table UI element dynamically???

We need more info about your problem.

Cheers!

Ashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend ........

i myself is getting the same error .......plz reply me if anyone is having the solution..

The following error text was processed in the system D22 : The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server RETAILSAPT20_D22_00 and in the work process 7 .

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LSTANDARD===============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LSTANDARD===============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system D22 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server RETAILSAPT20_D22_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 7 in transaction ST11 on the application server RETAILSAPT20_D22_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend ........

i myself is getting the same error .......plz reply me if anyone is having the solution..

The following error text was processed in the system D22 : The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server RETAILSAPT20_D22_00 and in the work process 7 .

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system D22 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server RETAILSAPT20_D22_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 7 in transaction ST11 on the application server RETAILSAPT20_D22_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At a guess, as full dump not provided,

the data in node was no type correct for for cell editor bindings.

we need more info to help...

cheers

Phil