cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in post-installation activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We had recently installed XI 7.0 and carrying post installation activities as given in XI Installation Guide. Every seems to be ok but there seems some problems in directory configuration.

The objects created in configuration are not getting activated. I did full refresh of CPACache which was successful. But when checked in Integration Directory under Environment->Cache Notifications there were red traffic signal for <b>"Integration server (ABAP Cache)"</b> under <b>"Cache Updated"</b> which indicates "Not Yet started status". Also when checked under <b>SXI_CACHE</b> in SAP GUI it indicated "Unable to refresh cache contents" with error text as "<b>LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM - COMMUNICATION_ERROR</b>".

According to the document these steps should be positive. Had anyone faced this problems while installations?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

check the technical system and business system for XI server created properly. If not please check the link in below and go ahead your problem will solve.

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

(find the steps to create the technical system and business system for xi server )

I hope this problem because of technical system and business system only..any way check post if still you are faceing will problem.

check in tcode : SLDAPICUST settings are given correct..here what is the user you are using...use XISUPER..before using check this user has locked or not in SU01.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the HTTP connection

INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

in SM59...

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked that. It gives Status HTTP Response :500 and Status Text as "Internal Server Error" and Response Body as "REQID not found". But this is correct configuration as per the Post Installation pdf.

Is this the problem?

Thanks and Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the temporary SAP licence the automatic cash refresh provided by the destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI will fail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you must use a temporary SAP license.