cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFCtoSOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me the steps or one Example scenario in order send the RFC to XI Integration server.In this regard i have created RFC Destination (tcp/ip Connection) and sender communication channel in the XI successfully.so please let me know the remaining procedure in order to send the RFC to xi .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hari,

You can check out these threads too , which can be quite useful to you

Regards,

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See also /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the below blogs..

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/piers.harding/blog/2004/07/18/you-dont-need-to-use-soap-to-keep-your-rpc-clean

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

/people/david.halitsky/blog/2006/08/25/soa-vs-rfc-it-doesnt-have-to-be-charles-bronson-vs-henry-fonda

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz search for Shabarish Vijayakumar's blogs RFC->xi->Webservices 1 & 2, its really gud to start.

also check the below weblogs:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

How to Set Up a Web-Service-Related Scenario with SAP XI.pdf

How To Use the XI 3.0 SOAP Adapter

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much lakshmi....

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configuration takes place using an RFC adapter communication channel(type sender),and transaction sm59(create rfc Connections):

All System that send an RFC via RFC Adapter require an RFC connection tothe respective RFC Adapter(inbound).Metadata is gathered in the same way.Register the program ID of the RFC adapter in SM59.The RFC Destiantion must be of typeT(TCP/IP).

The program ID must be the same as in the RFC Adapter.

User needs authority to read metadata.

you cannot send IDcos using this RFC conenction.you must send idocs to the RFC destination of the IDoc Adapter.

Please let me know any queries.

Thanks and Regrds,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u chandhra.............

Hari