Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Self-registration fails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is where I am stuck...

An e-mail is being generated when the supplier is sent from EBP to SUS using BBP_SP_SUPP_INI. It contains the registration ID and a URL that uses the ID as parameter, aight?

The e-mail sent to the administrator has a registration ID. When I go to the registration URL and put in the regid to register the administration user for the supplier, I get a message saying the registration ID is invalid.

I'm reviewing the note 880735 but it says that when you are using UME, but i think that it is not my case. i'm not sure.

System: Basis SP13 and SRM4.0 SP08.

Regards,

Gerardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See note 889451.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

That note its already applied on system (SP08)....

I found the note # 1003820 that wasn't applied before but the problem still being there, not consistent for all suppliers...

Any more ideas?

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was debbuging the FM BBP_SUS_BUPA_REGID_CHECK that it's called at BSP SRMSUS_SELFREG -> userselfreg.htm -> OnInputProcessing... and it returns an error like "wrong password" even when the input comes direct from the registration ID... It seems that the system its generating some kind of invalid password or something like that...

These are some URL's samples that i can see in SCOT transaction...

http://<host>:8000/sus_selfreg?regid=E1549E18611%20VC->J@))

http://<host>:8000/sus_selfreg?regid=088ACEB3911%20L689458(

http://<host>:8000/sus_selfreg?regid=08E8C34EF91%209@9M+4-4

Do you know what could be happening?

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In any of the SUS services in SICF,have you entered any Login data..specifically when you get the registration url with the registration ID and when you paste this reg URL in the browser,you first have to login with an initial user..So have you entered this login data in the SUS self reg service in SICF?

If yes,then check this user logon data(Sometimes problem may occur if the user is locked/password entered is wrong).

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thnx for your reply... It was not so clear, that's why i will explain the process:

1. Replicate the vendor to SUS from SRM, TC BBP_SP_SUPP_INI.

2. Go to XI and TC SCOT on SUS to check messages for transfer and email with registration ID.

3. Open a browser and paste the URL that was found in TC SCOT.

4. Submit the data to register and i was receiving an error message like "registration ID invalid".

So what i did to find the problem was:

- Try to find the FM or Program that validates the registration ID trying to find more details about the "registration ID invalid"...

The path for that FM is:

- SE80 -> BSP App -> SRMSUS_SELFREG -> Pages with logic: userselfreg.htm -> Control program: OnInputProcesing -> FM BBP_SUS_BUPA_REGID_CHECK

So, i debbuged the FM and there's a CALL 'INTERNET_USER_LOGON' that was returning a sy-subrc 8. "outside validity...

In the note number 320991 Error codes for logon (list), that says to go to SU01 and put a valid range of dates for the user logon.

It's strange that the user is being created with a valid date begining at the next day from creation... So i tried and it worked...

Thank y'all guys for your reply's, some points where rewarded.

Regards,

Gerardo.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gerardo,

Be carefull, the registration ID is valid only once.

In fact the registration ID is a dummy user ID defined as a contact of supplier BP.

The first time you use this registration ID to create supplier admin user, this registration ID/user is deleted (if the admin user creation was successfull).

So if you try to re-use it, you get this message (BBP_BUPA_SUPPLIER 037) that the registration ID is invalid.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for hlepful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I'm not trying to re-use the same registration ID, instead of that i'm replicating more BUPA's from SRM to SUS, for each, i'm trying to create their admin user's... but for some of them i ain't get error messages, for some others the error "invalid registration ID" its being triggered... The error is inconsistent, for all of the BUPA's that i'm trying to replicate, i'm doing the same process...

Any idea about what could be happening?

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you send me the SUS config documentation.

Thanks

Jagan