cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BPPGETVD - user is blocking organizational unit message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a program for replicating bulk vendors from R/3 to SRM using transaction BBPGETVD by using call transaction procedure.

So when program executes it is replicating first vendor in my internal table and after that its not able to execute and its giving message from call transaction...

" User &1 is blocking organizational unit &2"

So after executing call transaction I am using FM "HR_DEQUEUE_OBJECT" for unlocking organization unit and also I put "DEQUEUE_ALL" FM for unlocking user objects.

I put wait '5' seconds time also after call transaction statement and commit statement.

But still I am having the same problem.

Please let me know what could be wrong.

Thanks a lot .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you have developed a custom program for replicating bulk vendors from R/3 to SRM using transaction BBPGETVD.

This means you have created of the copy of the transaction BBPGETVD. Is that correct ?

You need to take care couple of things into picture -

1) Ensure that no user is logged on to the transactions

PPOMA_BBP

PPOSA_BBP

PPOCA_BBP

while you are executing your custom program in SRM.

2) The obligatory field - Object ID should not be used in any other transaction even in Display mode, while replicating vendors.

3) Ensure that you should using the correct option while replicating vendors from the 3 radio buttons in the program.

i) Internal number range assignment

ii) Only transfer R/3 numbers

iii) If R/3 Number Assignment is not possible: Internal number range assignment

4) after entering the required details on the 1st screen of the program and then pressing start transfer button. How many vendors appear int he LV List of the internal table ? Is the same number of vendors you provided on the 1st screen ?

5) Are you doing a proper BAPI Commit after each vendor replication ?

Hope this will definitely help.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your answer.

1. The obligatory field - Object ID- yes it's not using any other transaction even in display mode.

2. I am checking the radio button that - Only transfer R/3 numbers

I have call transaction statement in my program - I just made BBPGETVD transaction for BDC execution. I am passing the vendor numbers one by one to the call transaction procedure, so that it will be executing one vendor at a time.

After call transaction procedure I am using "COMMIT WORK AND WAIT." statement.

After that I am using FM "HR_DEQUEUE_OBJECT" and "DEQUEUE_ALL" .

But still the program is not consistent. Some times I am getting error message “User &1 is blocking organizational unit &2".

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Instead of COMMIT WORK and WAIT Statement,

use

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'

Importing

WAIT = 'X'.

Hope this resolve the issue.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards