Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending XML invoice to XI via PPF

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm having a problem with getting the XML invoice out of SRM 5.5 to XI.

I want to use the Post Processing Framework to send out an XML invoice to XI whenever the invoice is saved. I tried to use the delivered configuration in the PPF

(action profile BBP_PD_INV, action definition STANDARD_INV, processing

type Method call of BBP_INV_SEND_XML) and changed the processing time to 'Processing when saving document'. However, there is no invoice output gene-

rated.

I can also not trigger output via the regular selection transaction SPPFP or BBP_TRIGG. That's probably because I noticed that the table PPFTTRIGG does not contain any invoice-related entry.

I'm able to send out the XML invoice via clicking on the 'Send via XML' button while in the document, and it reaches XI fine, so no problem from that end.

I was wondering: this functionality supported for invoices in SRM? If yes, what am I missing? Is there some setting outside the PPF that has to be in place for XML invoices (like some master data setting or the like)?

I also tried to set up my own action definition instead of the STANDARD_INV and use conditions since that's the way POs are sent out and POs work fine. However, the same does not work for invoices.

It looks like as if the PPF would not even be called in case of invoices... could someone point me to the right direction?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response, however I already investigated this route and it is not working. The report RSPPFPROCESS is the same as transaction SPPFP and as I mentioned, that does not find any invoices to send. That's because the PPF does not create a corresponding entry in table PPFTTRIGG when the invoice is saved which is the basis for this program to output the documents.

I double-checked the configuration steps described in note 564826 but everything is already configured the way it is described.

I pretty much went through everything I could think of as far as configuration goes and that's why I was wondering if this functionality is supported or completely implemented. It looks like for some reason the system does not call the PPF for invoices (although eveything works fine for POs).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solve the issue ? In my case, I am not able to send invoice document to PI system via Send Via XML button as well. I am getting error as " Commit Missing" in sxmb_Moni in SRM, Is there any specific settings need to be done in PI or SRM to send it to PI system via Send Via XML button ? Also, let me know are you able to send Invoice to PI system without clicking button and how ?

Best Regards,

Kunal Sanghavi

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a report RSPPFPROCESS which can be scheduled as batch job and that will create

output automatically if we schedule it for say 1 Min.

please see some SAP note around this issue 872843/896858/564826.There are some dependent

note around this report.Please see the information icon in this report before scheduling this.

regards,nishant

please reward points