cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have a Master Data Guide of fields relevant to APO that came fromR3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am looking for a guide that has the relevant fields in R/3 that are transfered to APO and the relationship with the fields in APO.

Actually I have some information, of some fields but it will be very good if there is a Master Guide of all fields.

Thank you in advance

Gonzalo Garcia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

I have not come across a list/guide of master data field mappings between R3/ERP and APO. Project Master Data Team do develop their own such list.

There is APO training on CIF SCM210 which has mapping of Master Data fields between APO and ERP.

If you have specific field mapping question regarding a particular master data object do let us know and we shall try out best to provide that.

Else maybe we should start working on developing one under the SCM Wiki. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Somnath

• I have created a Wiki Page for SCM <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/SCMMasterData">Master Data</a> where some mapping of fields is provided. Over time we can all contribute and make this the Master Guide.

Message was edited by:

Somnath Manna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Digambar for the link, I had seen it before but I think it is not very specific, it gives a general knowledge of wich "organizational structures" are relevant to APO but no the what specific fields are relevant in R/3 to APO.

Somnath

I think it is a very good idea that we begin doing a Master Guide for specific fields (has Somnath said)

I think the structure proposed in the page made by Somath is good, and I think it cold be very helpful if we put also the next information:

1) Another area for the Resources (APO) / Work Centers ( R/3).

2) Make a notation where the specific field is, for example in the Product /Material area, we can put the label where it is in the Material Master in R/3 (e.g. MRP1) and also in the product Master (e.g. PP/DS label), we also could put the technical and the name of the field and if it is possible in which table it is recorded.

thank you again,

regards

Gonzalo

0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

I have finished putting more material in the SCM Master Data field mapping page on Wiki.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/SCMMasterData

PPM is left - hope to finish it by end of this week.

Hope you find this useful. The Product data mapping has the tabs added as per your suggestion but could not add the field level information. It was becoming too cumbersome.

Appreciate your feedback on the updated page.

Thanks,

Somnath

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Garcia ,

Pls go through the below document provided in the link of Help.Sap which will give you idea of fields in master data maintained in R/3 and transferred to APO ,also there is application spcific(like SNP,PPDS,TPVS ) master data required for Integration between R/3 and APO.

It means fields needed to be maintained for Products, Plants and other Locations as Dist.Centres ,Bom's Routing to PPM's and Resources like Work Centres and Vehiles etc for CIFing . to APO.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm40/helpdata/en/2e/847337613fbc40e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm">Master Data Integration between R/3 and APO</a>

Regds,Digs...

Message was edited by:

Digambar Narkhede