Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE TO FILE SCENARIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

my scenario is file to file.

i have configured all the necessary things in XI and also activated in intergration Directory i don't find any error. But i don't get any output.

what should i do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as explained above

first check the file is picked up by CC or not,

next check the file is processed or not in Sender(outbound) CC in Adapter framework - in RWB, if green status , successfully processed

check in SXMB_Moni

later similarly check Adapter monitor in RWB for inbound CC

now check your file is reached to target.. or not

See below link for message flow,

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/25/understanding-message-flow-in-xi

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the location of your folder?. Are you referring to a network location?. if yes, then provide access to the network user sapservice<SID> user.

ofcourse check the communication channel status in the RWB first!

Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

allen,

first thing please make sure your input and output communiation channels are OK.

go to Runtime work bench (RWB) ---> Component Monitoring ---> Adapter monitoring --> Check your communication channels are showing in green.

if both are showing green, then check in the SXMB_MONI to verify if you got the message to integration server. There could be some errors there. Please verify these two before we can analyze further.

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have kept input file in the same directory which you have mentioned in your sender CC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In RWB i find component monitoring->adapter engine its in RED color when i double click it i get adapter monitoring when i again double click it the list of adapter are displayed.where can i get my things?

Former Member
0 Kudos

choose file adapter from list of adapters, and then below you'll find all all communication channels active for file adapter. search there for your communication channels(both inbound and outbound) and verify that they are green or there is any error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allen,

Here are some tips.

1. First you need to make sure that your file has been piked up XI.

- To do this go to your sender communication channel monitor and set the "proccessing mode" to delete. Now the place the file in the source directory and acitivate the chages. If the file is deleted, then your file has been picked up by XI.

2. If you don't see any out put file, you should check the input file.

3. The simple way of making sure that the file is o.k is go to your message mapping and 'test' tab and enter some values and test.

4. Now on the same place click on the "export' tab and save the zip file. Extract the zip file and rename this file that matches the name in the sender communication channel.

5. Place this file in the source directory.

If you still don't the see the out put file, check the target directory parameters in the receiver communicatio channel.

Regards,

Ramesh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check whether you have given the right path ( Slash )

2)Check in the montioring whether it has processed sucessfully

3)Whether the Folder has the Write right.

4) Check the extension of the file type of your target.

5)Check whether the adapter is active

This will help you

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1 - File to File /people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2 - File to File

Regards

Agasthur iDoss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

check you receiver communication channel in RWB,it should be green

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad