cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing internal table to the Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to create a table in the Adobe form. I understand that to do this, a subform would have to be created (that represents the table), another subform to be created within this subform (that represents the table row).

My question is, how do I pass my internal table to the PCR? I have 2 fields, Date and Bonus Type, within my internal table and need the values in this internal table to be displayed within my table in PCR.

Could someone please provide me the steps involved in passing the data to the form?

Thanks and regards,

Adeline.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not 100% clear of your requirement.

But fyi...The characteristics of a Scenario can only be a Data Element or a Structure. So I really doubt if you can store an internal table of data as a characteristic.

So I really doubt if the below mentioned requirement is feasible.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar,

If it's not possible to store an internal table as a characteristic, how would I pass the values of my internal table to the PCR? Say if I have an internal table which have 2 fields - Date and Bonus Type. And there are 10 records in the internal table which I would need to display in the PCR. How can I do so?

Thanks and regards,

Adeline.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not really sure if this below mentioned solution works, but why dont you try this out?

Firstly create a Characteristic of type structure - ZSTRUC(Which has two fields says PERNR,BEGDA).

In the characteristics, maintain the Placeholder for Key Values and Placeholder for Default values as ZSTRUC_KEY and ZSTRUC_LABEL respectively.

Now, in your custom implementation of QISR1 Badi's method - INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT, write teh select query which populates the data into LS_ADDITIONAL_DATA as shown below.

<i>DATA : IT_ZSTRUC TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF ZSTRUC,

WA_ZSTRUC TYPE ZSTRU,

INDEX TYPE I.

REFRESH IT_ZSTRUC.

SELECT * FROM PA0045 INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE

IT_ZSTRUC WHERE ENDDA = '99991231'.

CLEAR INDEX.

LOOP AT IT_ZSTRUC INTO WA_ZSTRUC.

add 1 to index.

clear ls_additional_data.

ls_additional_data-fieldindex = index.

ls_additional_data-fieldname ='ZSTRUC_KEY'.

ls_additional_data-fieldvalue = WA_ZSTRUC.

append ls_additional_data to additional_data.

clear ls_additional_data.

ENDLOOP.</i>

Now, bind this characteristic to your table in Adobe form.

I am not so sure if this solution works. But you can try this out.

Sorry, we dont have ADS Configured in our current client site, so was unable to simulate your problem to provide you exact solution.

Do reward us appropiate points based on the usefulness of our reply.

Regards

Message was edited by:

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adeline,

Did the proposed solution by Raja Sekhar work? I would like to also include additional columns on my PCR, which is displayed by ADS on our portal.

Regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adelina,

Any luck ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar,

Sorry for the late reply - been very busy.

The solution you suggested didn't work but I'm currently trying out something else. I should hopefully work this out tomorrow and will post my feedback tomorrow.

In the meantime, any other known solutions are welcome

Thanks and regards,

Adeline.