cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communciation Channel monitoring : missing adapter in XI 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just when you think all is going well, something else rears it's ugly head.....

We are running XI3.0 (oracle 9.2.0.6 Windows 2003 Server/cluster) and have just patched from SP15 to SP19

After running the CPACache/SXI_CACHE/RWB Cache/Directory Cache/Repository Cache refreshes, we are missing an adapter from the Communciation Channel monitoring page. This has recently been changed from Adapter Monitoring (SP17). i have even tried restarting the Java Engine, but still get the following message when testing the interface:

I have tried restarting the Java Engine and ABAP Engine.

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party '', service 'PCard', interface namespace 'urn:uk:**:*********:pcard', interface 'Pcard_out' No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

It is trying to find this adapter from the Integration Directory: PurchaseOrder_receiver (this is an Abap Proxy receiver). Everything else works fine but this!

How can I get this into the RWB, so it works??

It is strange, when we patched the Dev system it worked fine. We can see the recevier/Channel in RWB and SXI_CACHE in Dev but in neither in Test/QA!

In SXI_CACHE it is shown when you click on Receiver Agreement but not under PCard when you drilldown under receiver agreement!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you reimport basis software component as specified in XI FAQ ?

3. I can't see my adapters in the adater monitoring after the import of a new SP

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

former_member189519
Participant
0 Kudos

solved, see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

Can you reactivate your ICF services

run a report from SE38 RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES

so as to reactivate all ICF used by XI.

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>Bipin: Can you reactivate your ICF services

run a report from SE38 RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES

so as to reactivate all ICF used by XI.</i>

I had already activated the SICF Services (as I was getting some BSP Errors), but this did not help.

<i>Michal: did you reimport basis software component as specified in XI FAQ ?</i>

if that is the Design Objects (tpz file), it is showing as SP19. I can see them all, bar one (hmmmm beeer - sorry All Bar One is a pub chain if you weren't aware!)

This only seems to be happening on an ABAP Proxy mapping/itnerface. All other adapters are fine and have been successfully tested!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>that is the Design Objects (tpz file), it is showing as SP19

yes this is it

Regards,

michal