cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error using XSLT mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using an XSLT mapping during the response processing for a sync interface.

I have performed the following steps:

1. Created Translation.xsl and added to a .zip archive

2. Imported the archive file into the same namespace as the interface mapping

3. Added the mapping program for type XSL using the imported archive on the response in the interface mapping

4. Activated everything

However, when I receive a response, I get the following error:

Search Translation.xsl (urn:com.xerox.esap.crm.deviceregistration, -1) in swcv f1570070-52e9-11db-c6b4-d3c10ddf0074.</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Does not found exact entry. Search in other namspaces.</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Search Translation.xsl (-1) in swcv f1570070-52e9-11db-c6b4-d3c10ddf0074 without namespace.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Unable to find resource Translation.xsl (urn:com.xerox.esap.crm.deviceregistration, f1570070-52e9-11db-c6b4-d3c10ddf0074, -1)</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.persist.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource Translation.xsl

However, I can see the imported archive with my very own eyes so not sure why this error is being thrown.

Any ideas ?

Kind regards

Colin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colin,

First test your mapping is working fine or not in interfaace mapping. Just referesh your caches as mentioned in this document. This should resolve your issue:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47a7930...

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

copy the xsl to another name, zip and load again the archive, and refer the new name in interface mapping and check again.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

This is exactly what I have just tried and it gives me the same message with a different XSL it cannot locate.

I have tested the XSLT against the incoming XML and it translates fine.

Any idea where it could be going wrong ?

Kind regards

Colin.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

try ending xsl instead of xslt.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean the other way round - I am already trying .xsl - do you mean try .xslt ?

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colin,

It should be .xsl only. You are doing a simple mistake some where. Now after uploading you said you are getting the error message for another interface. Now once again upload the .xsl for that interface which is failed and see whether it works or not.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was the cache refresh that did the trick eventually after three attempts.

Points awarded to person who suggested this course of action.

Kind regards

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Conent deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Coli,

Hope your xml file did not formed well..Please forward the your xml file.

I will chekc the what could be the problem and i will let you know the solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.