Did you mean: 

CRM-XI-File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on CRM-XI Scenario.

I have no idea about this CRM.

but i have to pick data from CRM to XI.

>>so i request, ...........please give me some guidance....& Blogs....

for this.

>>>I want to use here RFC/Idos...........

please help....

Regards,

Umesh Laxkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To pick data from SAP CRM system you can interact via IDocs, BAPI/RFC or proxies.

Confirm with your design team on what is the scenario and see which can be utilized.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have created a BAPI in CRM.

now we want to <b>pick data from CRM to XI using RFC(BAPI).</b>

so give me some guidelines ....& Blogs....

please help me........

Regards,

Umesh Laxkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the blogs

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

for sender RFC adapter configuration.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Please follow the belwo steps..

1) Import the RFC which is reside in your CRM System by specifying the CRM System details.

2) Do the necessary steps as usual.

Please proceed to start the interface if you have struck up in any situation,post your problem so that I can reach with solution.

Awaiting for your questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think to do RFC-XI-File Scenario.

fpr that.

<i>I follow the belwo steps..

1) Import the RFC which is reside in your CRM System by specifying the CRM System details.

2) Do the necessary steps as usual.</i>

And i have done.

IR(design part) & ID(Configuration part).

In IR, I have test Message mapping Test................<b>Successfully.</b>

In ID, I have done Test Configuration.......................<b>successfully.</b>

Now, I don't know that how to trigger RFC, so that i can Create a File in XML format.

so my RFC-XI-File scenario will be over.

Please tell me,

How can i Trigger RFC???????????

Reply soon Please.....

Thanks & Regards,

umesh Laxkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to write an ABAP code snippet to call the RFC(specified as sender) with destination as RFC destination created to XI.

Go thro Sumit's reply to this thread:

"Create a report and then write like this way..

once you run the report the data will go in XI. IF it doesnt check in SM58 in R/3 system if any error is there.

CALL FUNCTION 'ZZ_PRODUCTCODE_SEND' IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION 'PROGTX1'

• IMPORTING

• PRODUCTCODETERS =

• PRODUCTCODESPARES =

• YEARMONTH =

COMMIT WORK.

'ZZ_PRODUCTCODE_SEND' -> Function Module Name.

PROGTX1' --> Destination in SM59.

Refer Michaels weblog on how to create."

Regards,

P.Venkat

Message was edited by:

Venkataramanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

Follow the blog for sending data from RFC asynchronously to XI

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured RFC Sender adapter.

Now when i execute this BAPI (RFC), i got some

Error in Sender RFC Adapter.

ERROR is:

<b>

Channel History

- Error: 2007-02-02 12:30:33 CET: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: alternativeServiceIdentifier: party/service from channel configuration are not equal to party/service from lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier (CPA party/service/channel ''/'Reliance_POC_SAP_business_sys'/'RFC_z_Sender', lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier for party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem' with 'DLZ#800' returned party/service of ''/'CRM_800')</b>

so please now what i have to do?????

Regards,

Umesh Laxkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh -

In Int. Directory, go to your service ('Reliance_POC_SAP_business_sys') and go into edit/change mode. Go to menu option Service->Adapter Specific Identifiers. At the bottom of the dialog, there will be a Compare with System Landscape Directory button. Select that. If it's already in sync, no change will occur.

If that doesn't work, try a CPA cache refresh from the Int. Builder Administration page for the Directory tab. Should use XIDIRUSER.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all.

This is running........

Thanks again...

Regards,

Umesh Laxkar.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below links..

/people/r.eijpe/blog/2006/05/22/d-xie-soap-part-3-determine-software-component-version-of-standard-sap-idocs-and-rfms

/people/r.eijpe/blog/2006/05/22/d-xie-soap-part-3-determine-software-component-version-of-standard-sap-idocs-and-rfms

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

/people/vasanthakumar.balasubramani2/blog/2005/12/21/complete-reference-for-idoc-queuing-and-monitoring

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/vasanthakumar.balasubramani2/blog/2005/12/21/complete-reference-for-idoc-queuing-and-monitoring

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/28/setting-up-inbound-qrfc-queues-for-serializing-idocs-using-the-idoc-adapter

/people/udo.martens/blog/2005/09/30/one-logical-system-name-for-serveral-bpm-acknowledgements

/people/yomeshp.sharma/blog/2006/06/01/integrating-jdedwards-system-with-xi-using-iway-adapter-part--i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/18/triggering-e-mails-to-shared-folders-of-sap-is-u

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

/people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/03/23/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-ii-of-iii--mapping

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Adding to above information....also find the below blogs.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/48/d5a1fe5f317a4e8e35801ed2c88246/frameset.htm

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?querystring=rfc%20adapter%20step%20by%

20step&SearchPluginName=sdn_weblog&SelectedCustomProps=resourcetype(value=sdn_weblog)RFC Web Blogs

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

BAPI - Search -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?querystring=bapi%20adapter%20step%20by%20step&searchp...

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

As we are also doing the few CRM Scenarios.

we are dealing with idoc and RFC,the implemenation is normal as we are implmenting the normal scenarios.

Please refer the below link....which will gives you whole idea of RFC.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/22/042860488911d189490000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

you can find few important points in the above link.

Please let me know any help regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu