cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization error when opening Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to open Integration Builder I'm frequently getting authorization error. I always do a restart of Java engine when ever I get this problem. After the restart, I don't get the error.

Can any one tell me what is the permanant fix for this instead of always restarting the Java engine.

Thanks in advance

Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

in your Java Web start,under Preferences in File menu,make sure u have NOne radio button checked

Also clear the application folder under advanced tab

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Please Check your verison of java webstart which you are using.

If at all if it 1.5 then uninstall and install the new version of 1.4.2_12 or 13 and set the class path and java home in the Environment variables settings.

Hope this solution will be helpful to solve your problem.

Please let me know after you made the above changes.if you are still getting the same problem please let me know with the problem so that I can reach you out.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

While opening Integration Builder there should not be any error about authorization. However if it is occuring then it may be due to Java Web Start version. Please install latest version of Java Web Start 1.4.2 or higer version. Its version 1.5 with update 3 will be the best for it. Even if it is install then please remove it and install it again. It may solve your problem because when you restart the JAVA engine and it work shows that there is some problem with Java web start.

I hope that this will resolve your issue, even if countinues then go to ABAP stack and copy your Login ID and create it again.

Reward points if beneficial.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have alook at this blog:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>