cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am going to Integrate XI with PeopleSoft using iWay adapter.

can any body answer these questions?

1. Procedure for both PeopleSoft inbound and outbound interfaces flow.

2. How to communicate from PeopleSoft to iWay?

3..How to communicate from iWay to PeopleSoft and thereafter?

4. Can we propose different strategy for real time/batch modes or one will be enough?

5. Is there any configuration required in PeopleSoft?

6. Do we need provide any specific documentation to people soft team to communicate with XI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

try the following blogs.

file to peoplesoft - /people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/27/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-2

peoplesoft - /people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/24/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-1

Regards

Chilla..

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer into these blogs and they will surely help,

<a href="/people/yomeshp.sharma/blog/2006/06/01/integrating-jdedwards-system-with-xi-using-iway-adapter-part--i">Integrating JDEdwards system with XI using IWAY adapter part - I</a>

<a href="/people/yomeshp.sharma/blog/2006/06/01/integrating-jdedwards-system-with-xi-using-iway-adapter-part--ii">Integrating JDEdwards system with XI using IWAY adapter part - II</a>

<a href="/people/yomeshp.sharma/blog/2006/05/31/integrating-jdedwards-system-with-xi-using-iway-adapter-part--iii">Integrating JDEdwards system with XI using IWAY adapter part - III</a>

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thank you for reply. i didnt get any information from blogs which you sent.

can you please provide some more information which adressed these questions.