cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xRPM4.0 - Queries those still remained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to thank Yasar for his contribution. I think I was not uite clear with my requirements. Now I am putting those one by one,

<b>

1.With what all technologie(s) this application was developed? Is it completely Webdynpro or some part is developed in BSP? If it's dynpro then how much prtion is developed in ABAP and how much in Java? What is the minimum system requirement ? what all components are needed , what is the patch level ?

2. If more than one technology is used then which part is developed in which technology?

3. Can any standard objects can be modified or not? If yes, then how?

4. If we need to call any 'Z' application to be then from where we can call and how? what all settings are needed ?

</b>

Does that make sense?

Thanks and Regards,

Sugata <b></b><b></b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

I am answering your questions below:-

1) The whole of xRPM 4.0 UI is JAVA Webdynpro except 1 or 2 Iviews which are in PDK (as was the case in xRPM 2.0).

2) All the business logic of xRPM 4.0 (backend) has been developed in ABAP Objects. Here the UI calls RFC enabled ABAP Function Modules to communicate to the backend.

3) The system requirements can be found in the xRPM installation guide which is available on SAP service marketplace.

4) The current patch level available in the market is SP7.

5) Standard objects within xRPM 4.0 can be enhanced by usage of includes (customer attributes) at the database level and BAdIs at the code level. The documentation for all includes and BAdIs is available in the xRPM implemenatation guide (see transaction SPRO also).

6) Calling a Z application is very much possible. depnding upon the actual requirement the place where the code has to be written and the actual code will vary.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh. This has answered my queries. i have awarded you with points.

Sugata

Answers (0)