cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Visual Composer 6.0 with EP6SP4. I got some material in help.sap.com, accordingly I did up to some extent. But I have a doubt on how to create Chart iview and HTML iview. Also let me know what more can I do with VC.

Plz suggest me the suitable material for this.....

Thanks in Advance,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lior,

I worked on HTML iview, I just dragged that HTML element in workboard and set the url, after deploying, the particular url is opened. Is this the way I need to do or any other procedure?

I even tried on Chart element. I am trying to output the data from stored procedure to a chart view. I could able to get data into table view. The same output I wanted to present in a chart, I created two fields which specifying x axis and a series of data (numeric fields), there after deploying to portal, I am getting a message that "Loading Java applet" and nothing is coming.....

Kindly give me the solution.....

Thanks,

Ravindra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for HTML view - that's the way to use it.

As for the Chart view - did you define the axis fields from fields returned from the stored procedure? are those fields available at design time?

Lior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for HTML iView - you create it in a diagram and pass it the url value.

As for chart view - you'll need to provide the categories (x) axis and at least one series of data (the y axis). This can be supplied with any data service suitable (with numeric values).

As for what VC can do - it can even make coffee (but sugar is up to you)

What are you looking for VC to do?

Lior