Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP server proxies question -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the following scenario in XI 3.0

xml File --> XI --> ABAP server proxy to R3

I have a specific requirement : Based on the value of one of the nodes in the same xml file, I have to point to two different inbound ABAP proxy interfaces - in the R3 system - the R3 destination system being the same - The idea is that I want to maintain separate proxy classes in the SAP system - and hence the need for two different inbound interfaces.

I tried this in recv determination - basically I need to be able to point to two different interface mappings & inbound interfaces based on the contents of the incoming xml file - however I am unable to do this ?

Any thoughts , suggestions on how I could achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik -

<i>>>>I tried this in <b>recv</b> determination</i>

It should be one receiver in Receiver determination and the content based mapping should be done in Interface Determination. You can select the different interface mappings there.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jin

Thanks for pointing that out - solved my problem !!!!

Karthik.M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>however I am unable to do this ?</i>

>>Are you getting any error.

btw, proxy classes are generated for your message interface. if you have 2 inbound message interface, you can create 2 proxy class hence you can call 2 messages from XI from Receiver/interface determination.

rgds,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

how many inbound message interfaces you have in XI? if you have one, you can only generate one ABAP proxy. Am I missing anything here?

if you have two separate proxies, the you should able to do it from mutiple receivers(receiver derterminaiton) or try using BPM if it doesnt.