cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change default role for Person Responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Mobile Sales, Business component Activities, Details Tile set, you can add a person responsible for an activity . When pressing create button and selecting an employee, the default role that appears is Sales Representative although Sales Representative is not the first entry in the dropdown list.

Is it possible to change this default role and if so how and in which system?

Thanks in advance for your help

Meily

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to change that default value to other value on the creation.

I can connect to your development system and show you how it is done.

For now, please, look in the Mobile Applicaton Studio, in the Business Object "BOACTIVITY" the property which is tied to this control, and see if it set to some default value. If there is no default value, then it is done in the code.

I would have to look in the system and get back to you.

Please, let me know the results of this investigation.

Regards,

Vadim Boriskevich.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your help.

I looked at the properties folder in the MAStudio for the BOACTIVITY object, but there was no default setting for RELTYP. Then I tried to find the code which determines the roles for the persons responsible, but so far I couldn't find any default for role 0000012=Sales Representative in the code.

I am not that familiar yet with the MAS, I will go to the SAP MAS training in February, so hopefully after that I will be able to find my way around in the application.

If you happen to find where the role determination is in the code, please let me know. (We are on CRM 4.0 SP07).

Best regards,

Meily

Answers (0)