cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems in the HR-SRM replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the replication of the organizational structure from the HR, I create the IDOC, following the SAPNOTES. However in the SRM system I get the IDOCS corresponding to the P object type with status 51. The error message says "Missing Data" and the detailed information is about the infotype 1001 subtype A209 is missing.

I have the filter 1001, P, CP, A209 created

I can see the IDOC in SRM and it has the next infotypes, 0000,0001,0002,0006,0009,0105 and the 1001with the subtype A209.

So it seems that the infotype is in the system but there is some problem with it,

any clue??

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

I implemented this note before but I stll have the same problem. I'm going to implement some new notes.

does anybody know other possible solutions.

Thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the content of table T77AD via transaction SM30. You should find the following entry

PAD007 HRPAD007 E1PAD007

Then check the table T77AR via transaction SM30 for relationship '007'

Check addtional data on relationship (on the left pane)

You should have the following content.

- Substructure add.data PAD007

- Screen no.additional data 4007

If not, complete the table accordingly

Axel Beauduin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can give more information now. Following the proccess detailed in SAP Note 363187 I have my first problem in step 6. when I try replicate objects type C

In this case I get the error "Error in subrutine read_namtb"

In table T777D I can see different de dialgo module RH_INFOTYP_S001 in SRM and RH_INFOTYP_1001 in backend 4.7. It has also different modulpoob and BTCI program but the same structures P1001.

I try to replicate after the type 'P' I have the error " No data for INFTY 1001 Subtype A209". But The IDOC has the segment.

Any advice

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Refer to note 961323 to resolve this issue. I would strongly recommend to implement all notes suggested in the Note 934372 , if you are using SRM 5.0.

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha

I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to see the option in SRM.

I only saw the table T77SO but I couldn't improve my situation changing there.

Disha could you remember any about the path/transaction/table

Does anybody know where I can get this option

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

In relation to the problem with HR-SRM replication . I applied SAP Note 961323. But I have the same problem

Error says infotype 1001 subtype A209 is missing. But I can see in the data segments a record with information about this infotype/subtype.

Any idea about this??

Regards

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had the same problem...Under Orgainsaion management node in SRM(in SPRO),you need to maintain the relationships for this Infotype 1001 and subtype A209 exactly same as the values maintained in R/3.(sorry I am away form system so cant tell you the exact path).

To see these values for the Infotype 1001 and subtype A209 , you can go to trascn PA30 in R/3.

After maintaining these values in SRM,try to replicate the positions from R/3 to SRM..I think the error in WE05 should go away.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although we have not tried it ourselves, I have heard that replication of the organizational structure from the HR is very difficult to achieve and accomplish. Maintenance of the Org. Plan from HR data is equally problematic.

I think the reason is that when the Org. Plan and its sub-components (ex. Org. Unit) are created, unique GUID are created for each object. Trying to match these (newly) created unique GUIDs with the HR data difficult.

If others are able to accomplish replication of the organizational structure from the HR please let us know.

Another reason we are not planning to replicate of the organizational structure from the HR is because our Org. Plan Hierarchy for SC approval is very different for the HR Hierarchy.

Thank You,

Naing Zaw-Tun