Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Engine Add Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to add

Deletion MAX VERSION - BATCH_RETRY

parameter in Integration Engine --Specific Configuration Data.

The paramter does not exist. I found out that we need to execute report RSXMB_CREATE_CONF_ENTRIES3 to create the parameter.

Even that report does not exist.

Finally i found out that all the entries are stored in table SXMSCONFDF.

Table maintainence is allowed for that table.

Does it matter much if i create entry from there?

Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

Implement the note Note 786905 - Specifying the maximum number of automatic rescheduling runs. Then your issue should be resolved.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

That note is applicable for SAP Basis Release 640.

I am on SAP BASIS 700.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

If you see the note Note 813029 - Automatic processing of failed XI messages point 2 it is requesting to apply the note what I have mentioned earlier. Just check this out, it may help you.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Even that note refers to 786905 for creation of the entry.

And note 786905 is not applicable to SAP BASIS 700.

I guess its better to add the entry manually in table SXMSCONFDF.

What do you say?

If you are working on XI 3.0 . Can you confirm if you can create entries in the table SXMSCONFDF.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I guess i can either create the report or add the entry manually. As per note 786905 all the other changes have been made in XI 7.0 apart from the creation of the entry BATCH_RETRY MAX_VERSION.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

You can create an entry in the table directly or in the sxmb_adm. That should be fine. You go ahead and create the entry. If you dont see the parameter and category then you have to apply the note. If you do see them then you can add them directly.

The only thing i am concerned is the report RSXMB_CREATE_CONF_ENTRIES3. I think you will get this only when you apply the note and create this report as mentioned in the note.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I guess i have confused you.

I dont see the entry.

What i meanted to say was that in the program RSXMB_CREATE_CONF_ENTRIES3 , the logic is written to create the entry in the table SXMSCONFDF .

What i meant to say is that instead of creating the entry using the report i can create from SE16, create new entry.After creating the parameter from SE16 i can add in the integration engine -- specific configuration data.

Regards,

Sumit