cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost assignment tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created some fields eg: zzglfav, zztertp and zzmktcd and I have placed these fields in cost assignment tab in the Shopping cart creation. I have placed search help for these fields so when I click on the zzglfav search help it will display all the values corresponding to it and when I select it and go back to account assignment tab the values for Cost center or WBS or Order values will be populated based on the value I selected for zzglfav. These functionality is working fine for cost center but when I select an WBS or Order value the fields itself are not displayed and NO value is populated for WBS or Order elements. I have checked SPRO settings and other settings everything is fine..but why this is happening for only WBS and Order elements???

For this when I went to debug mode I have found one structure BBP_ACC_SCREEN (Screen Presentation of the Account Assignment Data) do the fields in this structure need to be filled …please help me…

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are having a simialr requirement related to Search help, what i am currently ansering to this forum.

Refer to the following link.

Hope this will help.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

It depends on the method you used to populate the standard field from your specific Help search.

I assume that you placed the standard field name you want to populate somewhere in your specific development.

NB:A good reason why it works only for Cost center field can be that it is the only standard field for wich a help search is design in the standard.

Waiting for your details.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for u r reply

I have created search help separately for the custom fields and based on the value selected the it should populate the Cost center or WBS or Order elements using DOC_CHANGE BADI. This search help is working fine for Cost center elements but in case of WBS or Order the fields itself are not displayed strangely.