cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS: Deployment aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

After Installing and running the 90-days trial version og NWAS2004s (7.00 SP7), i tried to deploy a test application via NW-DeveloperStudio.

SDM is running, connection to message server is well configured.

SDM password is correct, because i checked it with SDM remote GUI.

But i get the following errormessage:

29.01.2007 13:35:53 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : SWDECGN0100

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/D:/temp/temp28445HelloWorld_EAR.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/D:/temp/temp28445HelloWorld_EAR.ear

Aborted: development component 'HelloWorld_EAR'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2007.01.29.12.39.05':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [SWDECGN0100] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

What is the reason und how can solve this problem ???

Hope anyone can help me.

Klaus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now, it works, after a lot of trouble with changing passwords, i don't know why...

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

See this two threads..

Regards, Suresh KB

former_member214355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See note 756084 - Common met SDM v6.30/6.40/7.0 problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your help, but the problem is still exists.

i've no problems to connect with sdmgui, so what can be the problem ?

-

Jan 29, 2007 2:50:51 PM Info: SDM-Gui is started

Jan 29, 2007 2:50:52 PM Info: Gui is remote - have to connect to server

Jan 29, 2007 2:51:18 PM Info: Attempting to logon to Host "SWDECGN0100", Port "50118", Role "admin"

Jan 29, 2007 2:51:28 PM Info: Logon to host "SWDECGN0100" was successful

Jan 29, 2007 2:51:28 PM Info: Repository data loaded successfully

Jan 29, 2007 4:32:14 PM Info: SDM-GUI is exited

-

but from NWDS:

Settings

URL to deploy : file:/D:/temp/temp16946HelloWorld_EAR.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/D:/temp/temp16946HelloWorld_EAR.ear

Aborted: development component 'HelloWorld_EAR'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2007.01.29.12.39.05':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [SWDECGN0100] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to login with user "Administrator" ?

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

OK, you can connect with SDM remote GUI, but can you deploy to the server? When you deploy through SDM (either from the NWDS or SDM GUI), SDM on its turn tries to connect to the server. Have you already checked SAP Note <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/783965">783965</a>?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i've added the host entry in D:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.

I've unlocked the Administartor User, who was locked today, but not yesterday, so i think the failed deployment was the reason for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the user Administrator. Possible problems can be:

- not enough credentials

- password is changed but not adjusted in all places

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your help, but the problem is still exists.

i've no problems to connect with sdmgui, so what can be the problem ?

-

Jan 29, 2007 2:50:51 PM Info: SDM-Gui is started

Jan 29, 2007 2:50:52 PM Info: Gui is remote - have to connect to server

Jan 29, 2007 2:51:18 PM Info: Attempting to logon to Host "SWDECGN0100", Port "50118", Role "admin"

Jan 29, 2007 2:51:28 PM Info: Logon to host "SWDECGN0100" was successful

Jan 29, 2007 2:51:28 PM Info: Repository data loaded successfully

Jan 29, 2007 4:32:14 PM Info: SDM-GUI is exited

-

but from NWDS:

Settings

URL to deploy : file:/D:/temp/temp16946HelloWorld_EAR.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/D:/temp/temp16946HelloWorld_EAR.ear