cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have 2 inspection lots for 1 process order under same batch...One was created automatically and one manually...The usage decisions have been made in both the cases.

I want to delete 1 inspection lot....How can i do so?

Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ameya K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor

Hi Ameya...

To cancel the inspection lot use T-code QA02. Then go to Inspection Lot-> Functions -> Cancel lot.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

You can do it from change UD transaction QA12, usage decision ->funsctions->cancel lot. You will have lot status as LTCA ICCO SPCO STUP.

Hope it helps you

Venugopal

Reward if it helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venugopal,

That was really very helpful answer....Thanks alot...

One question...Plz can you tell me how come 2 inspection lots have been created for this process order against same batch?...

what are the settings .....?

Regards,

Ameya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

What is the inspection type for each of these lots?

Inprocess inspection lot can be triggered automatically upon release of the order, where as Post production inspection lot is generated upon confirmation of order quantities manually.

This could be with reference with the same batch no also.

Please check and clarify.

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venugopal,

Both the Inspection lot have inspection type '04'....In this the setting is such that the lot is created automatically from production...

So how come 2 lots are created?

Thanks,

Ameya K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

If confirmations for the process order are done twice (eg: partial/final) there is a possibilty. Please check

Venugopal

brhein
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Venugopal

I have an inspection lot with the status REL CALC SPCO why is it not possible to cancel the inspection lot? The option is greyed out. I am on 4.6C and using QA02 or QA11.

Thanks

Brad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. Tried to delete the inspection lot already. But I want to delete it permanently from system because without this, I cannot change the UoM in Material Master. The inspection lot is blocking it!!

Pls help. Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

I think you can block the inspection lot with t-code QE02 but can't delete it.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan