cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment cross company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for an integrated scenario to process a customer consignment fillup including shipping the products from a plant which belongs to another company code.

For regular sales order processing the intercompany process works perfectly fine.

But I can not get it working with KB. I wonder if this is a missing functionality of missing configuration.

My current solution would be to keep a KB order for the sales area and in addition to that to have a stock transport order for buying the goods from company code 1 tocompany code 2.

Is there any more integrated proposal for this process?

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member698127
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Markus.......

I would like to knw the settings n flow of intercompany sale process .

We have scenario in this regard.

here is the scenario...

Company A recvs orders frm cstmrs for nmbr of products, which are mfd by different companies of the same group.

Company A distributes these orders to respective Mfg Comapnies of the group ( Consignment order)

Products are mfgd and despatched against Consignment Order and Company A despatchs it to customers.

please guide me to map this in SAP with all respective modules.

Please Note: MRP used for Finished goods planning at mfg plants only.

Please do reply at the earliest

With regards,

LN

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no a standard scenario for this.

Your solution is fine, adapt the KB sales document so that an intercompany delivery is triggered but I'm not sure that you can create a special stock type W (stock at customer) directly from the intercompany delivery.

maybe you have to make a little development that create the special stock at customer after delivering the goods to the company.

pls. reward if helpful

Regards

Roberto