cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eCATT - Cannot Find Screen Element RMMG1-MBRSH in Replay Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an eCATT script that works fine on one PC but on another PC i get the following error messages. Cannot Find Screen Element RMMG1-MBRSH in Replay Mode. I have the following options: Reset Gui = X and i have added the rescon command after every 2 ref commands.

Any Help will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Reset Gui = X and i have added the rescon command after every 2 ref commands.

Be aware that these 2 methods of reseting sapgui sessions will only help when handled with care.

Reset Gui = X means "Restart transaction like a user does using /ntcode".

RESCON does close the RFC session and automated SAP GUI sessions.

Both executed in the middle of some sequential processing will brake your sequence by shutting your automated session.

On the other hand, disappearance of screen fields can have multiple reasons:

- screen field is disabled by customizing / for certain users / authority based

- screen field is disabled for a particular business object key due to some special state of the business object

- screen size/resolution differs between your 2 users/pcs

You can execute the relevant script with some special start options on the pc where it fails:

- "Error behavior = X (Stop at error)"

- "Close SAPGUI session = E (Do not close in case of errors)"

Then the target system gui will stay for your further examination, e.g. whether there is some field RMMG1-MBRSH or in which state the whole transaction it is left.

Best regards

Jens

former_member585451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI..

I would like to add few points apart from what Jens has mentioned..

Check if both the versions (in both the systems) are same. If not, check for the ID of the field RMMG1-MBRSH. If the versions are different there are many chances that ID of the parameters are changed. You can use the GETGUI's to check the ID's in both the different systems.

Also, if the field is a Drop-down type, make sure that you are passing value to it, else at the time of execution, when no value is passed to the drop-down and the SAPGUI passes thru the interface of it, then we would get an error.

Hope this helps..

Best regards,

Harsha

PS: Reward points as applicable for all responding.