cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/security/proxy/KeystoreHelp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I had installed SAP NetWeaver 2004 with XI 3.0 SP13 on Windows platform. Database orcale 9i.

Now i am not able to open my IR (Intergration Repository) and ID (Integration Directory). An error page occur. Below is the detail. Please help me if you can.

Error :- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/security/proxy/KeystoreHelp

Thanks and regards

Virender solanki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please see the below link

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

the problem is not solved yet.....the linked sended by you are not helpful to my problem. Please send me something more related to my problem. I have not upgraded my system now, it was upgraded long back......

looking for your help.

thanks & regards

Virender Solanki

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> Error :- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/security/proxy/KeystoreHelp

1) Can you check the class path you have mentioned is correctly

2) Setting of the Java in your system ( Desk top /Lap top ) check the Proxy settings

3) Re start the J2EE engine in the server

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I checked everything, from my side everything is right. I also started J2ee engine, still the problem remains.........i have not given any proxy setting in my server.......

i anything more i have to check then please tell me more specificaly.

I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks & regards

Virender Solanki

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>2) Setting of the Java in your system ( Desk top /Lap top ) check the Proxy settings

In your system, That is the Java Icon in your machine.. right click and check the settings..

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if this note helps you

<a href="https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=928038&_NLANG=E">Note 928038 - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in XI 3.0 startup</a>