cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to "localhost" on port "21212" failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have downloaded NW 2004s java full preview . It contains two SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial.part1.rar & SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial.part2.rar.

Both the files contains same sort of extracted files, when extract it two different directories.

My question is which one I need to extract , or do I need extract both the files by updating existing files.

and other files consists of SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trex & SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_IDE & SAP GUI.rar . Do I need to extract these files also to the same directory , where all files were kept and START installation?

Please answer the way in which I need to follow. If the question is not clear, Pl respond.

thanks,

chitti babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chitti Babu,

Go as follows:

Store the files

'SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial.part1.rar' and

'SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial.part2.rar'

in the same folder and extract only part1. The archive application will recognize, that there are two parts and extract it complete (procedure is written on the download page).

Now you can install the Java application server. If you need the Java IDE or TREX, download, extract and install the respective files. For a Java application server you don't need the SAP GUI.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed above mentioned way. Installation has started. thank you.

now, it is showing a different kind of error.

here the error is.

FSL-02107 Path component contains reserved character ('"'): "C:

ERROR 2007-02-10 20:25:33

FSL-02106 Path contains reserved character ('"'): "C:\SAP\JP1\SYS\profile\START_JC00_your-0cdc4f5844"

MUT-03025 Caught ESyException in Modulecall: Bad path component: "C:.

FCO-00011 The step collect with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_GetSidNoProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|collect was executed with status ERROR .

can anybody tell me how to get rid of this error.

info: I have installed WAS j2ee 5 edition in the machine, and uninstalled it later, before the start of nw2004s installation. (any side effects due to that)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chitti,

Seems that there is an extra character in the path you are calling... Did you put "" in the path??

It says that is trying to call "C:..." and it should be just the path without commas.

Hope it helps you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chitti,

Just in case, if you have your last issue reported yet.

I Had the same problem that you, I received the following error message:

ERROR 2007-03-29 15:23:06

FSL-02107 Path component contains reserved character (':'): j2sdk1.4.2_13; C:

The solution was changed the value of the environment variable: JAVA_HOME, from C:\j2sdk1.4.2_13 to \j2sdk1.4.2_13, this means delete the string C:

In my opinion this is wrong, becasue this is a windows environment, but.....is windows....this work for me.

Regards, Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone solved this problem yet? I get the same error after confirming licence agreements in NW2004 and NW2004s Java Trial System Installations.