cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in sender channel:

Former Member
0 Kudos

When activating changes in IR I used to get system message as NoClassDefFoundError.Even then the componenets used to get activated.

Initially every thing was working fine with the sender channel.

It was successfully picking up the file and sending the same to receiver channel.

Suddenly after a day I sarted getting this error (below).And the file was not getting picked up.

<b>Error in channel</b>Error: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/af/app/mp/impl/ModuleProcessorCategories; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/af/app/mp/impl/ModuleProcessorCategories

<b>sxmb_moni message:</b>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

There was no such error: And I had not made any changes since it was working fine.

Is this error because of the message I used to get in IR.?Was might be the cause

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If first time was working , then now it is not working , there may be two reasons,

1. If any changes done? ,if yes check correctness and activate all.

2. the communication component is working fine ? what is comm component?

source xml

so check clearly data..

Regards

Chilla..

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes the error log is also because of the errors in IR. Also check with these notes:

<a href="https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=755302&_NLANG=E">1. Note: 755302</a>

<a href="https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=584476&_NLANG=E">2. Note: 584476</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you message first properly all conditions supporting or not.Is message is having any exceptional chars , and Check whether your are using Async or Synch communication , respectivly the sender and receiver communication mode supporting both sides. and check your J2EE is working fine or not, Check your interface is having the module processors in sender side/receiver side is yes , those are working fine or not , those are properly imported properly or not.

these diffects may not effect the activation of components.

Also check your receiver Business system is working fine or not

And also check your receiver agreement is configured,receiver determination and interface determination all are refered same business systems or not.

,please see the following threads

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply..

The problem still lies..

I have chcked everything in ID its fine.

Actually it was working fine.But now suddenly it has stopped working.

One more thing I am using some existing communication component.

It was working fine earlier but now the sender channel has problem.

The sender channel picks an xml file and generates an XML file at receiving end which is not happening now.

Using Fileadapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply..

The problem still lies..

I have chcked everything in ID its fine.

Actually it was working fine.But now suddenly it has stopped working.

One more thing I am using some existing communication component.

It was working fine earlier but now the sender channel has problem.

The sender channel picks an xml file and generates an XML file at receiving end which is not happening now.

Using Fileadapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

There should be some problem with your receiver determination. If you feel every thing is correct then just try to change something activate it again and see if it works.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thro the link,

-

lot of similar threads available in sdn.

Deals with a similar problem only.

Are u using conditions in receiver detemination? a bad condition may also result in this error.

Regards,

P.Venkat

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Can you check your J2EE setting in your machine.

2)Are you using Java code in mapping if so check whethere you have imported the latest class file.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss