cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute Digital Signature - Dialog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured the Digital Signature process settings in Solution manager 4, When I started for my testing, I created a doc and changed the status to "REVIEW" and saved and I need to "<i><b>EXECUTE DIGITAL SIGNATURE</b></i> " Dialog. Once I execute I get dialog box with the following fields{ 1) Auth Grp Dig.Sig 2)Username 3)Password ( which will be SAP username and pwd) } since i configured as system signature in authorization.

But once I change the status in document, I could't find "<i><b>Execute Digital</b></i> <i><b>Signature</b></i>" option to get the Dialog box asking me the above 3 fileds{ 1)Auth Grp Dig.Sig 2)Username 3)Password ( which will be SAP username and pwd) }

Please help me out on this whether I need to do any settings to get the Execute Digital Signature option in Solar 01.

If you need any details from my end to check, please let me know.

Many Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I finally found what was the mistake and now "Execute Digital Signature' Dialog box trigger when I change the status and save the document.

But now the problem is, when I save its asking me SAP userid/pwd since I have configured System signature. When i give user id and pwd and click ok, Its asking me choose a remark. I don't find any column in that dialog box for Remarks.

<b>Anyone have faced this issue and resolved means, please let me know about that.</b>

Many Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

please have a look at note 913176, it will solve your issue. Remarks are not supported by Solution Manager.

Best regards

Jürgen

Answers (0)