Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Version of XI

former_member445996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any trial verion of XI that we can download and play around with just like there are for SAP NetWeaver and NWDS. If there is any such download available then where can I download it from?

Any suggestions will be great.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey i dont know about the trial versions but i m using a VPN connection from www.learnsap.com.

you need to buy a connection from them and its around 200$/month

thanx

ahmad

former_member445996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I checked out the site but couldn't find how to get the connection and register for the course.

Any help you could provide me will be great.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can call jabeen at 281-412-6678 on any working day and she will arrange for a connection for u,u can also ask her about the cost of connection and everything

thanx

ahmad

Pl:Reward with points for helpful answers

former_member445996
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ahmad. I spoke with her today. Sounds like a good way to learn this. Are you currently using their connection? How do you like it?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Aurang

i like da connection,it works fine for me and those people are helpful too.if u ever run into some authorization problems and cant access something,jst give them a call and they take care of it.

i m using both SAP XI and R/3 connection as i need to practise IDOC and RFC scenarios too.it also helps in proxies

it always helps to get both.

thanx

ahmad

and dont forget to close this thread,it always helps others.

Answers (0)