cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of Road Map

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to use Road Map-Webdynpro pattern in my Application. There is no provision to specify the data source for the Road Map and the event handlers for Road Map donot have the Road Map object in the 'importing' list.

How do I access the Road Map and fill data.

Thanks.

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Following link may be helpfull to you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/38ac3e24d44513e10000000a114084/content.htm

There is a Thread in forums

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

you can bind different properties of the RoadMap UI Element with your context attributes in order to get the expected results. First you have to create a road map element and add the required number of states in it. After that for mentioning the selected state (hilighted box) changing in the runtime, create a string type context attribute in the roadmap view and attach it to the selectedStep property of the RoadMap UI element. In runtime, say for example in wdDoInit or your action methods you can just call the setter method of this selectedState attribute and pass the name (id) of the step you want to hilight. It will do the trick for you. For displaying the number of step in side the step box, use the 'name' property of the roadmap step item, and for the description of the state which will be written below the step box use the 'description' property of the step box.

If you have created the RoadMap element in one view and trying to change the state from other views then just map this selectedState property from the RoadMap view controller to Component Controller and then to Other view controllers, so that even if you change this property value from the other views you will get the effect in the RoadMap view. Let us know whether this solves your problem or you need something more.

Hope it helps!!!

Shubhadip